What we do with your information
- When you deal with Bait-2-Go Inc., we may ask for your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. If you want to enable your checkout process you will need to provide your credit card information.
- Bait-2-Go Inc. uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Bait-2-Go Inc. may use third party service providers to provide certain services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Bait-2-Go Inc.
- Bait-2-Go Inc. may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- Bait-2-Go Inc. may deal other companies to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. Bait-2-Go Inc. may also share your information to provide products or services you’ve requested or when we have your permission.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Every computer that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.